Booking terms & conditions
booking terms & conditions
Online booking terms & Conditions
By confirming your purchase, you agree that all information provided is true & correct. You accept we will act in your best interest and therefore will not be held liable for any unexpected outcomes.
Hot Springs Booking policy
All bookings are subject to availability and must be paid for in full at the time of booking. All prices are shown in Australian Dollars. Payment of your booking is deemed to be acknowledgement of the booking terms and conditions. All tickets purchased are valid for the date and time stated on your confirmation. Tickets are valid for a single entry only. Deep Blue Hot Springs has the right to change prices of products and services without notice. All pre-booked products and services that have been paid in full will be honoured at the original booked price.
- Deep Blue Hot Springs will be open all year round and no refunds will be given for adverse and/or inclement weather conditions except for lightning. If the session is cancelled due to lighting, you will be offered the option to re-book the session at another date or offered a gift voucher or refund that reflects the dollar value of the percentage of the missed session.
- If running late we recommend you call our reservation team on (03) 5559 2050 we will be able to hold your reservation. If we have not heard from you and are unable to contact you, your tickets will be cancelled after a period of 2 hours.
- The number of entries to Deep Blue Hot Springs is capped to prevent overcrowding. Pre-purchased entries will have first preference. Should the sanctuary reach capacity no further entries will be permitted.
- Tickets purchased on-line will be emailed a confirmation upon purchase. It is your responsibility to contact our reservations team if this is not received.
A 24 hour cancellation policy applies to all bookings made direct either online, via phone or in person. If you cancel a booking within 24 hours of your expected arrival, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee up to 100% of the total booking value. If you require a change or cancellation of your booking, please contact customer service on 03 5559 2050. Please note bookings made via a booking agent or third-party websites may attract a minimum of 7 days cancellation policy (please refer to their cancellation policy). If a date or time change is required, we will endeavour to accommodate your needs as best we can, however changes are subject to availability and if we are not able to accommodate your requested change due to no availability, you may need to cancel the booking and our cancellation policy would apply in this circumstance.
If a session is cancelled due to a weather event, a refund is at the discretion of management. Our staff will offer to
- Rebook the session at another date.
- Issue a gift voucher that reflects the dollar value of the percentage of the session missed.
- Process a refund that reflects the dollar value of the % of session missed if the above options are not possible.
Booking time / date changes
If you require an amendment to your existing booking, you will need to give more than 24 hours’ notice of any amendments this will also be dependent on availability.
If any purchases are made through a third-party website, please refer to their terms and conditions as they may differ from Deep Blue Hot Springs terms & conditions.
Conditions of entry and Hot Springs Sanctuary etiquette
- Please shower before entering pools.
- Bathing attire must be worn. We recommend you wear black or dark coloured swimwear to avoid discolouration which can occur due to the minerals present in the water.
- No bags, flotation devices, play equipment or goggles allowed in the Sanctuary.
- Talking on mobile phones is not permitted in the Sanctuary. If you choose to bring your phone to take photos, please ensure it is switched to silent and refrain from taking photos of any other person other than yourself or consenting friends or family. Please be respectful of the privacy of other guests.
- Please use steps, hand and guide rails where provided.
- The twilight session is reserved for adult’s only ( ages 16+). We reserve the right to ask for photo identification upon arrival. All ages 5 years and over are welcome to attend the daytime sessions. Children aged under 16 years, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 years and over. Children under 5 years of age are not permitted in the Sanctuary.
- Persons aged 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18+ in the pool.
- No glassware, ceramic, or sharp objects permitted in the Sanctuary.
- Stay hydrated – Reusable water bottles (non-glass) can be replenished at drinking stations provided complimentary.
- Food or beverages other than water are not permitted in the Sanctuary this also applies to items purchased in the Nourish Dome Café.
- No Running, Jumping or Diving. Unsafe behaviour is not permitted.
- No Lifeguard on duty.
- No animals, except for accredited guide and assistance dogs may enter the sanctuary. Accredited dogs must wear visible identification.
- Deep Blue Hot Springs has a no smoking policy. No smoking is permitted inside the sanctuary. This includes vapes & sheesha/hookah.
- Please use the single stall cubicles provided for changing before and after bathing.
- Towels and robes can be hired from the reception area, robes and towels remain the property of Deep Blue Hot Springs and need to be returned on completion of your visit.
- Lockers are available for hire. We will not be responsible for any loss of personal property.
- Changing into appropriate clothing/ swimwear should take place in the single stall cubicles provided.
- No alcohol or drugs of any type are permitted to be brought into the sanctuary. Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted entry into the sanctuary.
- You must obey all warnings given by Deep Blue Hot Spring staff
- For safety reasons, pregnant women, guests with pre-existing health issues, casts or wounds may not be permitted to use the hot springs without medical consent.
- Any patron who has suffered from diarrhoea within the last 48hours must not use the sanctuary
- Pool Gate at the entry to the sanctuary must always be closed.
- Your image may be taken by surveillance equipment for security purposes.
- Tickets include single entry only and does not permit re-entry.
Deep Blue Hot Springs reserves the right to remove any guest from the sanctuary for inappropriate or offensive behaviour, stealing, unsocial language and not abiding by Sanctuary Etiquette.
We the owners and operators of Deep Blue Hot Springs will not be liable for death, personal injury, property loss or damage arising from the use of the Sanctuary. Including the negligence of staff whilst you are on the premises.
Lost / forgotten property
Please notify staff immediately if you have lost or forgotten an item during your visit. While we will do our best to try to locate items, we cannot guarantee they’re retrieval. If found, item/s will be retained for a period of 1-month. After such time, If no contact is made by the owner to retrieve item/s, they will be donated to a local charity. The Deep Blue cannot be held responsible for lost/ forgotten or stolen items.
A carer card will be accepted per one disability card holder. Carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
This website is operated by the Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs, Deep Blue Bath House & Day Spa, Deep Blue Hot Springs. Throughout the site, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs, Deep Blue Bath House & Day Spa, Deep Blue Hot Springs. We offer this website including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service “, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and / or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of this site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and /or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By Accessing or using any part of this site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms & conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any of the services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or services which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and /or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Throughout the site, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs ( ABN: 67153970542), Deep Blue Bath House & Day Spa ( ABN: 12135792291) / Deep Blue Hot Springs ( ABN: 34611246541). We are committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including consultation forms, interviews, correspondence, by telephone, by email, via our website thedeepblue.com.au, completing a form or survey through our website, providing feedback via phone or email, from your website, from media and publications, from other publicly available sources, from cookies] and from third parties. We don’t guarantee website links or policy of authorised third parties. We may collect Personal Information about an individual from a third party as part of any competitions initiated and or participated in either individually or collaboratively.
We collect and hold your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
• For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
• For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
• With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law.
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We use ROLLER Networks Australia Pty Ltd as our customer relationship management system and online ticketing platform to store all personal information. For further information on ROLLER, please refer to their privacy statement.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete, and up to date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
e. [email protected]
a. Worm Bay Road, Warrnambool
P. (03) 5559 2050