Changes to Services
See the most up to date information regarding operational changes to our services. Last updated: 24th Nov 2020
Covid Safe practices at the Deep Blue
The Deep Blue Hot Springs has established a COVID SAFE PLAN in response to the threat of Covid-19 and to reduce
reduce risks of spread while still enabling guests to enjoy comfortable experiences. The strategy includes operational changes, new employee practices and re-imagining high-traffic public spaces. Strategies align with Victorian Government guidance and we hope will help to instill confidence for our guests, employees, and our wider community that
their health and safety is our top priority.
We have taken immediate action to ensure that additional and heightened cleaning measures are put into place,
– Additional time allotted to cleaning and disinfecting of guest rooms and public areas
– Limited or modified operating hours for resort amenities to allow additional cleanings throughout the day.
– Sanitizing stations are available throughout the hotel including elevators and upon entry to each of our facilities .
UTILIZING PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Face masks are a requirement to be worn at all times during your visit with the
exception of lawful exemptions, when you are eating, drinking or in any of the pools. Masks must be worn when outside of the pool ( for example when entering the change rooms or when arriving or exiting the facilities. Masks should not be worn when it is likely that they will get wet or damaged ( for example while a participant is in the process of exiting a pool).
We promote physical distancing through the display of signage and floor decals to
ensure proper separation in lines and common areas.
It is a requirement for all guests to sign in upon on arrival to the facilities for contact tracing purposes. You can choose to scan the QR code provided at each department or complete the contact form. We reserve the right to ask for photo identification.
We discourage congregating in crowded areas through the reconfiguration of public spaces to limit the number
of employees and customers in various areas and Capacity limit signs are clearly visible. We also encourage guests to complete online waiver pre-arrival to check in wait times.
Reinforcing proper hygiene is encouraged with prompts and sanitization stations installed throughout the resort.
We wish to reassure you that we pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our facilities and have always implemented the following measures:
· Throughout operating hours the Geothermal Water in each pool at the Sanctuary & Bath house is refreshed with a flow of water in excess of 25% every hour, with every pool’s water changing over completely every 4 hours.
We are taking additional measures to ensure that guests and staff are able to continue to enjoy the facilities:
· Increased frequency of cleaning of all high traffic areas and bathrooms are continually restocked with toiletries, soaps & sanitisers and are being cleaned on a regular basis throughout the day.
· Whilst our geothermal pools are within high heat temperature ranges 38 ͦ C – 42 ͦ C, we are currently adding Bromine to all bathing pools as an added precaution.
· All entry points and reception desks feature sanitiser stations with additional sanitiser stations placed in the public change rooms and eating areas.