The Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs is looking for passionate people to join us on our mission to provide quality and memorable experiences. As a key tourism and wellness destination our unique facilities are many and varied and as such we offer a wide range of opportunities for passionate people-oriented individuals looking to enhance their career in tourism, hospitality, spa and wellness experiences.
Plus enjoy a large range of staff discounts to help support a happy lifestyle and general wellbeing.
Food & Beverage attendants
We are looking for Casual Food & Beverage attendants to work in our Café & Bar. Experience is preferred, but not essential.
We’re looking for
- A strong work ethic
- Current RSA (or willing to obtain)
- The ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Pride in a job well done
- Willingness to learn
- Opportunities for career growth and development within a rapidly expanding company.
- Enjoy a large range of staff discounts across the Deep Blue and affiliated businesses to help support a happy lifestyle and general wellbeing.
- A vibrant and collaborative work environment that values innovation and teamwork.
Initial and ongoing training will be provided.
Positions available are casual but can quickly lead to full-time for the right person.
Interested? For a full position description or to apply please send application to: [email protected]
Guest Service Attendant
This role entails delivering exceptional housekeeping and guest services for Deep Blue Hotel & Hot Springs. Responsibilities include maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms that align with our commitment to upholding elevated standards for the overall presentation of the property.
- Responsible for daily cleaning and servicing of guest accommodation
- Transferring guests’ baggage to and from rooms
- Cleaning duties using specialised equipment and chemicals
- General housekeeping duties
Applicants must have:
- A passion for the hospitality industry
- A friendly disposition and good customer service skills
- Punctual and able to follow instructions
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be able to communicate clearly
- Current driver’s license
- Valid police check
- No formal qualification is required but exposure to the hospitality environment would be advantageous
In return for your commitment, we will provide competitive salary, and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.
Interested? For full position description or to apply please send resume & cover letter to: [email protected]
Day Spa Therapist - Casual
We have position available for a suitably qualified beauty therapist to join our team at the Day Spa. We are looking for excellent client care and customer service skills as well as a genuine passion for the spa, beauty & wellness industry. The successful applicants must also have the ability to work cooperatively as an integral part of the team.
- Minimum certificate IV in beauty therapy
- Ability to achieve sales targets
- Works well within a team
- A professional, nurturing and calm demeaner
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health & safety regulations
- Willing to undergo continual product & service training
Interested? For a full position description or to submit your resume & cover letter email: [email protected]